Thursday, December 27, 2007

Building Blocks

I wanted to make you guys aware of a resource that my children received for Christmas. It is called “Building Blocks” and is a journal for children aged three to seven. It is divided into three sections (My Daily Prayers, Counting My Blessings, My Personal Diary). The journal is designed to encourage and show children how to pray.

My children can not fully read and write yet so I am planning to have a time when we sit down and ask the various questions, and I will write down their response. I am looking forward to beginning with them. It asks them questions like: “I love God because . . .”, “I am sorry I . . .”, and “My prayer requests are . . .” and some others. On the back of the pages is an area for the children to draw a picture, paste a photo, etc…

If you want to check it out you can go to www.penmanpaper.com/index.php?cPath=34_40_47, plus their pretty cheap ($4.95). If you get one and try it out with your kid/s let me know how it goes, and I will give you an update in a few weeks.

0 comments:

Gospel Magic

Gospel Magic
how did he do that?

About Me

My photo
I am the father of four wonderful children and the husband of the best woman on the planet. I am pastor at Daybreak Community Church, check us out at www.daybreak-church.com. I also have a web site at www.drewboswell.com.

Connect With Drew

http://www.drewboswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/twitter.png

Aren't Getting Our Newsletter?

join our mailing list
* indicates required