Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Upcoming 'Questions' Series

Daybreak is finishing our current sermon series “plastic people” this coming Sunday. We also have several weeks before we begin our Christmas series, so I wanted to do something a little different. The apostle Paul has always been one of my favorite men in the Bible, but recently I have been reminded by the fact that Paul's letters were in large part a series of answers to various questions he received from the church.

Paul's example got me to consider what it would be like to do something similar. The result is the upcoming preaching series entitled ‘Questions’. It will Begin November 18th, 25th, and perhaps even December 2nd (depending on how many questions I get from you guys).

So send your questions to icthus1st@aol.com and put “questions for Drew” in the subject line. You can send as many questions as you would like, and you can ask about anything you would like. I will not reveal your name or web address in my response, so you can have a degree of anonymity in your questions. Also, please keep your questions fairly short and I will seek to read them in their entirety as you pose it.

0 comments:

Gospel Magic

Gospel Magic
how did he do that?

About Me

My photo
I am the father of four wonderful children and the husband of the best woman on the planet. I am pastor at Daybreak Community Church, check us out at www.daybreak-church.com. I also have a web site at www.drewboswell.com.

Connect With Drew

http://www.drewboswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/twitter.png

Aren't Getting Our Newsletter?

join our mailing list
* indicates required