Thursday, June 26, 2008

M-Fuge Day Four


This is Margaret. She is Ninety Two and is mentally sharp. I did not have enough time to spend with her as I would have liked. In the background you will see a man named Donald. He and I talked in his room for well over thirty-minutes. He told me all about his life and it was very interesting. The two teenage girls in the foreground are from our "track group" and have wonderful voices. We are singing and ministering is nursing homes today. Tonight our church group will go to our "free time" outing. We are planning to spend our time at the mall. it is a break that we all need.

Please pray for Margaret and Donald and all those in nursing homes who need Jesus' love and to know someone cares for them, and that they are not forgotten.

0 comments:

Gospel Magic

Gospel Magic
how did he do that?

About Me

My photo
I am the father of four wonderful children and the husband of the best woman on the planet. I am pastor at Daybreak Community Church, check us out at www.daybreak-church.com. I also have a web site at www.drewboswell.com.

Connect With Drew

http://www.drewboswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/twitter.png

Aren't Getting Our Newsletter?

join our mailing list
* indicates required