Thursday, June 12, 2008

Caleb update

Many of you have asked how Caleb is doing, so sorry for not posting anything about him sooner (regarding his health anyway). He is doing fine and has had no complications. Yesterday he ran through the house to find me and with absolutely no cloths on he said, "Look dad!" And I asked, "what am I supposed to be looking at?" "And he pointing to the area where the surgery was performed (if you are confused look back a few posts). The discoloration is almost gone and everything is almost like it should be. So I said, "yeah! it looks great!" -- What was I supposed to say? Thank you for your prayers and support.

0 comments:

Gospel Magic

Gospel Magic
how did he do that?

About Me

My photo
I am the father of four wonderful children and the husband of the best woman on the planet. I am pastor at Daybreak Community Church, check us out at www.daybreak-church.com. I also have a web site at www.drewboswell.com.

Connect With Drew

http://www.drewboswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/twitter.png

Aren't Getting Our Newsletter?

join our mailing list
* indicates required