Saturday, February 16, 2008

Pre-School Make Over


I gave Hannah-Grace a set of play make-up for her last birthday. So from time to time she will ask to get it out, and last night was one of those times. We went through the routine of putting make-up on her eyes, lips, blush on her cheeks, etc.. We even painted her finger nails and toe nails. To end our time there was a little red heart that we stuck to her cheek.

About the time I was planning to be finished, Joshua asked if he could put make-up on her as well, and then Caleb joined the fun. Kimberly and I got to talking about another issue and before we knew it, several minutes had passed. We looked back and we saw their creation – vow-la! With two boys who have a little sister who is willing to go along with some crazy plans, you have to stay on top of things.

0 comments:

Gospel Magic

Gospel Magic
how did he do that?

About Me

My photo
I am the father of four wonderful children and the husband of the best woman on the planet. I am pastor at Daybreak Community Church, check us out at www.daybreak-church.com. I also have a web site at www.drewboswell.com.

Connect With Drew

http://www.drewboswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/twitter.png

Aren't Getting Our Newsletter?

join our mailing list
* indicates required