Saturday, February 9, 2008

Follow Up from Yesterday

It has been in the back of my brain that I may have come across as negative toward "homeshoolers" based upon the end of my blog entry yesterday. Nothing could be further from the truth. I have a very high respect for them, and Kimberly and I have even thought about it. We have had nothing but great success with the two public schools our children have attended. So as of yet there have been no issues that would cause us to reconsider it. Anyway, my frustration was with a company (i.e publisher) that focuses on a particular niche audience, at the exclusion of the rest. Their products are so good, I think everyone should have them.

A friend of this blog wrote me back (see comments), and said that he had met them and they are wonderful people but have a limited budget. So let me do my part in encouraging you to check them out, buy their products and perhaps they'll be able to expand their market!

0 comments:

Gospel Magic

Gospel Magic
how did he do that?

About Me

My photo
I am the father of four wonderful children and the husband of the best woman on the planet. I am pastor at Daybreak Community Church, check us out at www.daybreak-church.com. I also have a web site at www.drewboswell.com.

Connect With Drew

http://www.drewboswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/twitter.png

Aren't Getting Our Newsletter?

join our mailing list
* indicates required