Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boys Slow Down

Tonight we cooked burgers on the grill. After all the kids had eaten Kimberly and I were cleaning up and I realized after looking at both of my boys plates that they had literally eaten as much as I had. Joshua and Caleb are my twin boys, and they were born premature. So they have always been a little smaller than most kids their age. As I am writing this, I am very full from dinner and can not imagine where someone their size manages to put the food.

I am also doing the math. If at five they are matching what I eat, will they at ten be eating double what I am eating? Oh, brother, I don’t think our pantry is big enough.

0 comments:

Gospel Magic

Gospel Magic
how did he do that?

About Me

My photo
I am the father of four wonderful children and the husband of the best woman on the planet. I am pastor at Daybreak Community Church, check us out at www.daybreak-church.com. I also have a web site at www.drewboswell.com.

Connect With Drew

http://www.drewboswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/twitter.png

Aren't Getting Our Newsletter?

join our mailing list
* indicates required