Monday, June 8, 2009

Hannah-Grace's 5 Year Check Up


Yes, Hannah-Grace is FIVE YEARS OLD -- wow, I really can't believe it. Time seems to have flow by so fast. Every day she gets a little taller, and more and more beautiful. She brings joy to me and is truly my little princess. I love the times when I tuck her in, pray with her, and now (thanks to Pam G.) I have to sing a song to her every night. We have a routine where we turn on the cd player (Ms. Patty Cake of course), pray, sing, and read a devotion from a Gi Gi book. She follows me around in the yard when I do yard work, and she always wants to give me a kiss and a hug. My little princess just turned five, and I know time will be a blur, and 10, 15, 20, 25, will fly by like telephone poles on the highway. God help me to seize every day and enjoy every moment.

0 comments:

Gospel Magic

Gospel Magic
how did he do that?

About Me

My photo
I am the father of four wonderful children and the husband of the best woman on the planet. I am pastor at Daybreak Community Church, check us out at www.daybreak-church.com. I also have a web site at www.drewboswell.com.

Connect With Drew

http://www.drewboswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/twitter.png

Aren't Getting Our Newsletter?

join our mailing list
* indicates required