Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Gone Fishing



4am comes really early, but it was especially early this morning. I drank a whole tumbler full of Dunk'n Doughnuts coffee and it didn't touch the dramamine funk I was in. I was doped up to go on our fishing trip to Panama City, FL. We went out 28 miles on a cabin cruiser (with air conditioning), and we were fishing by 8am. We traveled from spot to spot seeking red snapper and anything else that we could bring up. I did get a little sea sick (it was kinda rough), but is was fun watching my dad stumble all over the place trying to get his footing (I was stumbling too). Far more got away, than we put in the cooler, but at the end of the day we did ok, and we had some snapper and a king mackeral to show for our hunt. Our captain and first mate were great and while I am exhauseted it was a lot of fun. We left the beach house at 5am and got back at 9pm.

0 comments:

Gospel Magic

Gospel Magic
how did he do that?

About Me

My photo
I am the father of four wonderful children and the husband of the best woman on the planet. I am pastor at Daybreak Community Church, check us out at www.daybreak-church.com. I also have a web site at www.drewboswell.com.

Connect With Drew

http://www.drewboswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/twitter.png

Aren't Getting Our Newsletter?

join our mailing list
* indicates required