Monday, March 30, 2009

Isaac Is Doing Better



I went in to the hospital this morning once the kids got on the bus. Isaac was still doing pretty bad -- my hope was to bring him home by lunch (when H-G gets off the bus). But the doctors decided to keep him another night. So I went back in later this evening. The G's kept the kids and put them to bed (thank you so much!). Apparently five minutes before I got to the hospital Isaac had a complete turn around. He started talking and playing. He started mashing buttons (including calling the nurse several times). He loves to mash buttons, especially if they make adults run fast! I said, "so let's take him home" but the doctors want to keep watching him. I guess it's better to go one more night. Kimberly was able to get some rest this afternoon,and prayfully he'll be coming home tomorrow morning (depending on when the doctor makes his/her rounds).

Thank you to those who came by to visit,prayed for Isaac and our family, cooked us dinner, and have helped our family.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Our family is praying for Isaac and yours! So glad the little guy is doing better!

Drew Boswell said...

Thank you Donna!

Gospel Magic

Gospel Magic
how did he do that?

About Me

My photo
I am the father of four wonderful children and the husband of the best woman on the planet. I am pastor at Daybreak Community Church, check us out at www.daybreak-church.com. I also have a web site at www.drewboswell.com.

Connect With Drew

http://www.drewboswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/twitter.png

Aren't Getting Our Newsletter?

join our mailing list
* indicates required