Friday, March 27, 2009

Boswell Sickness Marathon

The Boswell family is working on the fifth day of a horrible who-knows-how-long sickness marathon. The relay started with me leading the way for the first three days, then handing off to Hannah-Grace. Her remarkable ability to project upon walls and doors is nothing but spectacular (really it took me forever to clean it up). Then Kimberly grabbed hold of those little germs and then handed it to the boys. We all went to our various doctors (yes even me), and then waited at various pharmacies for our various meds.

Isaac seemed to not be affected until his doctor just happened to look in his ears (since we were all there), and he had double ear infections. In his left ear was some wax, so Dr. T. had to dig it out. It was at this point, that after four kids we had a first. Isaac struggled so hard while I was holding him that the capillaries burst in the side of his face and around his eyes. You can Google “stippling” – but that is what it reminded me of – tiny pin point red dots all over the side of his face.

Today Isaac’s sickness kicked in at 3:30am, and as I sat down to write this at 9:20pm, he is just coming out of it. He threw up all day, every 15-20 minutes. Kimberly and I are exhausted and both still not over our hand-off of the bug.

0 comments:

Gospel Magic

Gospel Magic
how did he do that?

About Me

My photo
I am the father of four wonderful children and the husband of the best woman on the planet. I am pastor at Daybreak Community Church, check us out at www.daybreak-church.com. I also have a web site at www.drewboswell.com.

Connect With Drew

http://www.drewboswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/twitter.png

Aren't Getting Our Newsletter?

join our mailing list
* indicates required