Thursday, November 27, 2008

Will It Fry?

This past Sunday our small group had it's last get-together of the cycle so I wanted us to just have some fun. So we had our first annual "Will it Fry?" Everyone was to bring anything they wanted to try fried. I set up some halogen lights, had a fire extinguisher on hand, and set up a table with all the needed instruments.

Kimberly and I had two chickens, someone else brought potato wedges, and then there were many other things to be tried and fried. Here's the list:
oreos (chocolate and vanilla)
fudge brownies
3 Musketeers
Snickers
Rice Crispy Treats
bananas
apples


Everything we tried came out delicious except for the Rice Crispy Treat. It wouldn't sink, so before it could fry it soaked up the oil like a sponge (yuck).

It was a great night, and I have a feeling there will be a second annual "Will It Fry?"

0 comments:

Gospel Magic

Gospel Magic
how did he do that?

About Me

My photo
I am the father of four wonderful children and the husband of the best woman on the planet. I am pastor at Daybreak Community Church, check us out at www.daybreak-church.com. I also have a web site at www.drewboswell.com.

Connect With Drew

http://www.drewboswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/twitter.png

Aren't Getting Our Newsletter?

join our mailing list
* indicates required