Thursday, November 20, 2008

Swim Class With Isaac

Isaac has taken to water like Scooby to Scooby Snacks. He loves the water and has no fear what so ever of it. So we have started him in the “Inia and Perch” at the YMCA (am I the Inia or the Perch?). The goal of the class is to acclimate the child to the water, and to learn early skills to swimming. We jump off the side to the tune of “I’m a little tea cup,” and we are working on “reach and pull” and kicking while laying his back. Most of all, I just enjoy spending time with my son and watching him grow.

I remember being in the class with Hannah-Grace not that long ago and now she is taking gymnastics! So I am simply enjoying the time.

0 comments:

Gospel Magic

Gospel Magic
how did he do that?

About Me

My photo
I am the father of four wonderful children and the husband of the best woman on the planet. I am pastor at Daybreak Community Church, check us out at www.daybreak-church.com. I also have a web site at www.drewboswell.com.

Connect With Drew

http://www.drewboswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/twitter.png

Aren't Getting Our Newsletter?

join our mailing list
* indicates required