Tuesday, May 13, 2008

And So It Begins . . .

The excavator came to our home this past Thursday at 7:30am and was finished in about an hour and a half. He leveled the yard and moved a tree for us. It was well worth the $150.00 for him to move the tree and for us to have a level yard. When he left I began construction on the box that will hold the mulch. I got about half finished and it began to rain. I decided to go to Lowe’s and get some sod; I figured that the rain wouldn’t hurt the grass.

It rained all day Friday and finally stopped on Saturday morning. I was able to get a load of mulch and some more sod before David R. and Craig G. came over to help. The weather held off all day and we got about half-way finished with the assembly of the playset. It rained all day Sunday so all I was able to do was take a nap. The box looks more like a mud pit than a playground. Volleyball anyone?

It rained all day Monday and today it’s beautiful with a high of 70 degrees. So maybe in the late afternoon I can get some more done. The good news is that with all the rain I was able to determine where I need to move some dirt around to fine tune the leveling.

0 comments:

Gospel Magic

Gospel Magic
how did he do that?

About Me

My photo
I am the father of four wonderful children and the husband of the best woman on the planet. I am pastor at Daybreak Community Church, check us out at www.daybreak-church.com. I also have a web site at www.drewboswell.com.

Connect With Drew

http://www.drewboswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/twitter.png

Aren't Getting Our Newsletter?

join our mailing list
* indicates required