Thursday, April 3, 2008

Not Quite the Barber of Seville

Every year Kimberly goes away for a whole 24 hours leaving me with complete control of the house and kids. This weekend it just so happens that Hannah-Grace’s ballerina recital picture is this Saturday. This means, I will have all the kids to get ready and leave the house (as normal) by 9:30am. The boys have a swim class, Isaac will be in the childcare, and H-G needs to go to her dance class. But this time H-G has to be in full costume, a bun in her hair (complete with flower), and make-up. And when the pictures come back she really needs to look good (so that I can remain alive). No stress. No worries.

Ok, I’ll be honest – I’m not so good with hair, so this afternoon I made Kimberly (and H-G) have a pre-recital pre-picture pre-make-up practice. I learned how to keep the hair from “flying away” and how to make “c” shapes with the make-up brush on her cheek. Can you ever really ever have too much hairspray?

Please don’t tell anyone, it will kill my blue steel persona. I'll let you know how it goes, and I'll post a picture as soon as I get one.

0 comments:

Gospel Magic

Gospel Magic
how did he do that?

About Me

My photo
I am the father of four wonderful children and the husband of the best woman on the planet. I am pastor at Daybreak Community Church, check us out at www.daybreak-church.com. I also have a web site at www.drewboswell.com.

Connect With Drew

http://www.drewboswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/twitter.png

Aren't Getting Our Newsletter?

join our mailing list
* indicates required