Monday, August 9, 2010

Books I Am Reading























I am in the middle of both of these books right now. I would highly recommend both of them (presuming there is not some kind of wild heresy at the end of the book). I was attracted to Phil Vischer's book, Me Myself, and Bob a few weeks back when I watched his new series of kid's videos called JellyTellys. A friend found the book at Ollie's and gave it to me. Upon hearing about the nugget of gold I went hunting at Ollie's myself and found Andy Stanley's book Principle of the Path.

2 comments:

KaceyBee said...

I miss going shopping in Ollie's book section! They really do have some great books. I even found one that got Russ back into reading for leisure.

Drew Boswell said...

Ollie's has 95% junk, but it is worth going for the 5% of treasure that you can find -- if you are willing to dig a little! Thanks for the comment Kacey!

Gospel Magic

Gospel Magic
how did he do that?

About Me

My photo
I am the father of four wonderful children and the husband of the best woman on the planet. I am pastor at Daybreak Community Church, check us out at www.daybreak-church.com. I also have a web site at www.drewboswell.com.

Connect With Drew

http://www.drewboswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/twitter.png

Aren't Getting Our Newsletter?

join our mailing list
* indicates required