Sunday, May 10, 2009

Shout Out for Daybreak Praise Team






Daybreak has a wonderful praise team. The pictures I have posted are not of the whole team, so I will do a follow up to make sure I include everyone. As a pastor and “preacher” with absolutely no musical skill or gifting I have always stood as an outsider looking in on this special family. Over several years now I have observed how they work together as a team. They listen to each other, are all open to guiding towards a direction that lifts up the name of Jesus. They are all focused on getting better at what they do, and have a genuine spirit of love for one another and the congregation. They are worked through many things, and are a strong team that Daybreak Community is proud of. Also, I really enjoy the variety of age on the team. We have several young people that play, and they look to the older musicians as examples to follow win their Christian walk. This past Sunday they really shined. As their pastor I just sat back and allowed them to lead me in worship.

0 comments:

Gospel Magic

Gospel Magic
how did he do that?

About Me

My photo
I am the father of four wonderful children and the husband of the best woman on the planet. I am pastor at Daybreak Community Church, check us out at www.daybreak-church.com. I also have a web site at www.drewboswell.com.

Connect With Drew

http://www.drewboswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/twitter.png

Aren't Getting Our Newsletter?

join our mailing list
* indicates required