Thursday, December 11, 2008

Swimming With Isaac



Our season of swim lessons is drawing to a close. This coming Saturday is the last of the lessons and we will miss it because of an event at our church. Kimberly came to take pictures and video. Every time Isaac saw the camera or video he would scream and want to see the digital display (i.e. “dada”). We finally figured out how to have a combination of floats so he could float on his own (a little one his chest, a big one on his back, and two floaties on his arms). If it were up to him to would float all day long, you may even see him yawn in the video.

After our session we go to one of the changing rooms where I shower the chlorine off, dry him off and then get him dressed. The only problem is that when he is fully dry, clean and ready to go, I’m still in my wet bathing suit. So then I get to change while keeping his hands out of the toilet (which doesn’t have a cover), and keeping out of the water that is all over the floor from the shower and our coming into the room from the pool. When it’s all over, I’m half dry and he’s half wet.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Aww! The kid's so cute!

Gospel Magic

Gospel Magic
how did he do that?

About Me

My photo
I am the father of four wonderful children and the husband of the best woman on the planet. I am pastor at Daybreak Community Church, check us out at www.daybreak-church.com. I also have a web site at www.drewboswell.com.

Connect With Drew

http://www.drewboswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/twitter.png

Aren't Getting Our Newsletter?

join our mailing list
* indicates required