Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tea Party with Friends


Hannah-Grace received a tea set for Christmas and has used it just about everyday since. Today our friend Kara came over for a tea party. She came with fairy wings and Cinderella shoes (complete with boa feathers). H-G wore a ballerina outfit. The boys, including Isaac, crashed the party. They came with their own idea of what should be worn. Caleb wore a Buzz Lightyear outfit, and Joshua pretended to be the waiter.

Everything was crazy. Isaac, pulled up to the table and pulled the napkins with muffins off onto the floor. I spilt a pitcher full of lemonade, and the whole actual party lasted about seven minutes. All had a fun time, and we ended our time discussing about how to do things differently next time. Don’t tell anyone on the “manly-man women haters club” (reference to Little Rascals) but tea parties rock.

1 comments:

Stacy Allgood-Smith said...

I can barely type because I'm laughing too much.
You have made my day. :-)

Gospel Magic

Gospel Magic
how did he do that?

About Me

My photo
I am the father of four wonderful children and the husband of the best woman on the planet. I am pastor at Daybreak Community Church, check us out at www.daybreak-church.com. I also have a web site at www.drewboswell.com.

Connect With Drew

http://www.drewboswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/twitter.png

Aren't Getting Our Newsletter?

join our mailing list
* indicates required