Thursday, March 11, 2010

"One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind"


My role in this life doesn't seem to be one of landing on the moon, inventing the newest technology, or winning a major battle. Instead, it seems that my destiny lies in my influencing those young men who will. And that's ok.

Tonight the Wolf den of Pack 277 had an awesome time. We are working on our "science" belt loop so we discussed the "scientific method." All the boys were able to walk through the process, and we experimented with balsa wood air planes (the kind that you wind a rubber band on the bottom). It is so much fun to see their smiles as they discover simple scientific concepts as though they were the first people ever to think of such things. They are so full of energy and anticipation about life -- it was fun just to be there with them. Each boy adds so much to our evenings. I am so proud of each and every one of them.

0 comments:

Gospel Magic

Gospel Magic
how did he do that?

About Me

My photo
I am the father of four wonderful children and the husband of the best woman on the planet. I am pastor at Daybreak Community Church, check us out at www.daybreak-church.com. I also have a web site at www.drewboswell.com.

Connect With Drew

http://www.drewboswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/twitter.png

Aren't Getting Our Newsletter?

join our mailing list
* indicates required