Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Me


Today is my 35th birthday. My mom asked how it felt to be half way to 70. Over all the day was uneventful, and calm. Joshua came back home from a visit with Granny, we celebrated james R.'s one year b-day, and the church sent me flowers. Facebook friends sent me tons and tons of "Happy Birthdays", and Kimberly and my parents told me my gift was "in the mail." whatever. You don't have to be 35 to know what that means (just kidding guys). God bless and thank you everybody -- I feel loved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Pastor Drew!!!
~Amanda

Drew Boswell said...

thank you Amanda!

Gospel Magic

Gospel Magic
how did he do that?

About Me

My photo
I am the father of four wonderful children and the husband of the best woman on the planet. I am pastor at Daybreak Community Church, check us out at www.daybreak-church.com. I also have a web site at www.drewboswell.com.

Connect With Drew

http://www.drewboswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/twitter.png

Aren't Getting Our Newsletter?

join our mailing list
* indicates required