Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tooth Fairy

Ok, So I'm a Tooth "Fairy." It's not something that I brag about. I mean what guy wants to be called a fairy. But since Caleb "lost" two teeth yesterday, the TF had to make an appearance. The TF forgot to go by the bank and get some more sacajawea dollars, so he borrowed them from Joshua's stash that we keep in a kitchen drawer. We replaced his dollars with dollar bills. So far no one has put it together that Joshua had two sacajawa dollars and one George Washington dollar, and the TF gave Caleb two sacajawa dollars and a George Washington Dollar. The TF won't be able to get away with this kind of stuff very much longer. I could tell as they were leaving for school that Joshua's mind was really working on the night's transactions. Will he put it all together? I'll guess we'll see how it goes when he gets home from school.

0 comments:

Gospel Magic

Gospel Magic
how did he do that?

About Me

My photo
I am the father of four wonderful children and the husband of the best woman on the planet. I am pastor at Daybreak Community Church, check us out at www.daybreak-church.com. I also have a web site at www.drewboswell.com.

Connect With Drew

http://www.drewboswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/twitter.png

Aren't Getting Our Newsletter?

join our mailing list
* indicates required