Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Past Six to Eight Weeks


Have you ever had one of those days? You know when the day swirls around you and at the end of the day you just want to collapse into the bed. For me it hasn't been just a day but it's been that way for over a month. Some of you may have even checked my blog a couple of times and have noticed that it's been awhile since I have updated it. There has been so much that has happened -- Here's just a summary:
- Special Exceptions Approval
- Our Open House
- Cub Scout riding the Santa Train
- Hannah-Grace's whopper
- Christmas Day
- Christmas Eve Service (Notice H-G's Capri Sun)

Not to mention the normal drama. Our next hurdle is this coming Sat. and the Cub Scout Pine Wood Derby. So starting on Tuesday, the boys and I will begin construction. I'll let you know how it goes.

0 comments:

Gospel Magic

Gospel Magic
how did he do that?

About Me

My photo
I am the father of four wonderful children and the husband of the best woman on the planet. I am pastor at Daybreak Community Church, check us out at www.daybreak-church.com. I also have a web site at www.drewboswell.com.

Connect With Drew

http://www.drewboswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/twitter.png

Aren't Getting Our Newsletter?

join our mailing list
* indicates required