Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Preschool Pool and Pop




Sunday was our Preschool Pool and Pop for our children’s ministry. The Preschoolers came with swimsuits and towels. We set up tents, kiddy pools, little tables, and the kids had a blast. Hannah-Grace came up to me after church and was all smiles. She couldn’t wait to tell me all about what they did that morning. This is the way I think church should be. Afterwards everyone should desire to run around with huge smiles on their faces, where they can’t wait to tell others what they had experienced. Church should be fun (period). It has been said, “If you want to bore someone read them Shakespeare, not the Bible.” --Amen. The Bible is a living and breath taking book, that if you truly put in the discipline to study it, it blows you away. We are a people of this book.

0 comments:

Gospel Magic

Gospel Magic
how did he do that?

About Me

My photo
I am the father of four wonderful children and the husband of the best woman on the planet. I am pastor at Daybreak Community Church, check us out at www.daybreak-church.com. I also have a web site at www.drewboswell.com.

Connect With Drew

http://www.drewboswell.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/twitter.png

Aren't Getting Our Newsletter?

join our mailing list
* indicates required